Extra credit opportunity!!! Our final project will be to launch rockets. You need to devise a way to measure how high the rocket goes, but you need to follow these rules:
- You cannot attach anything to the rocket
- The launchpad is 16 feet from the launch button
- All mathematics must be correct
- You can use whatever mathematics you want
- Work in groups no larger than 3
The pre-calculus final exam will be on Thursday, May 7th. It will cover exponents, exponential equations, and logarithms. It won’t have any trig because we just took a trig test.
Study hard and good luck.
Due to a scheduling conflict, the trig test will be pushed off until Thursday, April 30th. It will still be in the same format. After that will will have a quick comprehensive review of the year in preparation of our final.
Unit 1 — Series and Sequences
Unit 5 — Power functions
Unit 6 — Rational functions
Unit 9 — Law of Sines and Cosines
Unit 10 — Conic sections
Unit 11 — Parametric equations
Unit 12 — Matrices